Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 75

Thread: New project Game Vendetta

  1. #41
    Neuer Benutzer DonSacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.12.2020
    Location
    ITALIA
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry for the double post,
    This is a suggestion, we can work on this kind of background image:




  2. #42
    Team Vendetta Stv3N's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.12.2020
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSacha View Post
    we need to change this banner:



    who are these 2 gentlemen?
    Banner is the least important aspect to work on currently, it's just there to make the page look abit better, I think I found somewhere that the official game will not use this banner, but I'm unsure of this.
    Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN!

    Former Stiddari Community Manager
    | - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

    "Are you going to be a lion or a sheep, a leader or a follower"
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

  3. #43
    Administrator El_Presidente's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.06.2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    4,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSacha View Post
    we need to change this banner:



    who are these 2 gentlemen?
    This is only a beta banner, which we will use until we have a new one.
    You're welcome to make some.



    Quote Originally Posted by DonSacha View Post
    sorry for the double post,
    This is a suggestion, we can work on this kind of background image:



    What rights are these images subject to?
    Are we allowed to use them at all?

  4. #44
    Neuer Benutzer DonSacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.12.2020
    Location
    ITALIA
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    What rights are these images subject to?
    Are we allowed to use them at all?
    I do not know
    I thought there was a designer who was only doing this

    however I was only giving ideas

  5. #45
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    12.12.2020
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have an idea, i can ask my girlfriend to do some banner. It's her everyday job so i can try convince her. But it is better to have some idea, color, etc so she can make something you will like.

  6. #46
    Team Vendetta Donnie Brasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.11.2020
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki40 View Post
    If you have an idea, i can ask my girlfriend to do some banner. It's her everyday job so i can try convince her. But it is better to have some idea, color, etc so she can make something you will like.
    It could be cool, i think we have to follow the vendetta spirit, if she can be inspired by the original banner to have some ideas, and respect the originals colours.

    Thank you for that

  7. #47
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    12.12.2020
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco View Post
    It could be cool, i think we have to follow the vendetta spirit, if she can be inspired by the original banner to have some ideas, and respect the originals colours.

    Thank you for that
    I remember the color the were very similar to the screen shot of the stiddari that DonSasha wanted to flex his top 5 of the server :P.

    But the banner can't remember very well except that it were the word Vendetta writing on it.

    But with that it give me a pretty good idea of what you want. so i will look with her when i'm back from work.

  8. #48
    Team Vendetta Donnie Brasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.11.2020
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki40 View Post
    I remember the color the were very similar to the screen shot of the stiddari that DonSasha wanted to flex his top 5 of the server :P.

    But the banner can't remember very well except that it were the word Vendetta writing on it.

    But with that it give me a pretty good idea of what you want. so i will look with her when i'm back from work.
    When i leave my work tonight i send the original banner in order to have a "base" to work for your girlfriend. thanks to you

  9. #49
    Neuer Benutzer DonSacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.12.2020
    Location
    ITALIA
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you want I have others:









    Akki40 I remember you, I remember the endless nights on the test-server Prohibition1933:




    mauahhahahaahha

  10. #50
    Team Vendetta Donnie Brasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.11.2020
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks DonSasha ! you've got all of them !

Marcadores

Marcadores

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •