Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Revenge against the irregulars in the Theia universe

  1. #1
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    27.04.2020
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool Revenge against the irregulars in the Theia universe

    If there is someone in the Theia universe that you are annoyed with and you think is playing against the rules:
    Using half of your fleet quota
    Launch an attack from the 1st galaxy to the 7th galaxy with 1 star destroyer at 5% speed. After 1 day, withdraw the attack. Launch attacks at the same speed as your remaining fleet quota.
    If 3 or 4 people do this, the person you are angry with will go crazy.


    I do it every day, it is very good.

    and I'm telling everyone I know within reach. I hope the number of people attending will increase.

    You know these are good days
    Last edited by Bauherr; 23.11.2020 at 22:45. Reason: Double Post

  2. #2
    Administrator El_Presidente's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.06.2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    4,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    ​You can set in your options that the attacks are sorted by strength. Then you can easily ignore such attacks.

  3. #3
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    27.04.2020
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    it does not matter. I want hundreds of attacks on your screen

    From time to time one should look at which of the hundreds of attacks has a solid fleet.
    Last edited by Bauherr; 26.11.2020 at 09:01. Reason: Doublepost

  4. #4
    Administrator El_Presidente's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.06.2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    4,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaveN View Post
    it does not matter. I want hundreds of attacks on your screen

    From time to time one should look at which of the hundreds of attacks has a solid fleet.
    Since this strong fleet is then automatically displayed as the top one, this trick does not work with XOrbit.

  5. #5
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Join Date
    13.03.2013
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    @El_Presidente fütter doch den Troll nicht noch. Falls es dir noch nicht aufgefallen sein sollte, der gute HeaveN macht seit Monat 1 in Apollon 1 negativ auf sich aufmerksam, erst hat er dort Spieler als Multi und Hacker bezeichnet wenn er geschrottet wurde, jetzt das gleiche Spiel in Theia und ich würde wetten dass es in anderen Universen genauso wäre wenn er dort spielen würde.

    Schenkt ihm einfach keine Beachtung, das ist der beste Tipp den ich euch geben kann, so einen Spieler wie ihn braucht ihr nicht als Teil der Community.

  6. Dislikes HeaveN disliked this post
  7. #6
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    27.04.2020
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiva View Post
    @El_Presidente fütter doch den Troll nicht noch. Falls es dir noch nicht aufgefallen sein sollte, der gute HeaveN macht seit Monat 1 in Apollon 1 negativ auf sich aufmerksam, erst hat er dort Spieler als Multi und Hacker bezeichnet wenn er geschrottet wurde, jetzt das gleiche Spiel in Theia und ich würde wetten dass es in anderen Universen genauso wäre wenn er dort spielen würde.

    Schenkt ihm einfach keine Beachtung, das ist der beste Tipp den ich euch geben kann, so einen Spieler wie ihn braucht ihr nicht als Teil der Community.
    Hast du das alles alleine gedacht?
    Bist du eine kluge Person des Universums?
    Sie können Ihren Kopf so oft in den Sand stecken, wie Sie möchten. Sie tun Ihr Bestes, um die Fakten sowieso nicht zu sehen. Aber warum störst du mich immer? Spiel mit deinem eigenen Sand, mein Lieber.

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Presidente View Post
    Since this strong fleet is then automatically displayed as the top one, this trick does not work with XOrbit.

    This is not very important either. He's already bothered enough. I know from where I was unfairly punished twice. I did not write his name in any way. but you said you meant it. Let's say this isn't true. I'll put the article you wrote as a ticket here.
    Last edited by Bauherr; 03.12.2020 at 20:29. Reason: Double Post

  8. #7
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Join Date
    13.03.2013
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    HeaveN you started in Apollon with accusing me of using hacks and multi accounts because i attacked you

    Now you start doing the same in Theia with Vendetta and a few others.

    Sorry to say but by now you reached the level of a small child throwing a temper tantrum because it doesn't get what it wants

    If you are so sure of them being Multi Accounts (which by the way would need access to the Admin Control Panel to see IP and Device Infos) you should provide the evidence to the staff

  9. #8
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    27.04.2020
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiva View Post
    HeaveN you started in Apollon with accusing me of using hacks and multi accounts because i attacked you

    Now you start doing the same in Theia with Vendetta and a few others.

    Sorry to say but by now you reached the level of a small child throwing a temper tantrum because it doesn't get what it wants

    If you are so sure of them being Multi Accounts (which by the way would need access to the Admin Control Panel to see IP and Device Infos) you should provide the evidence to the staff

    1. IP and device control used to work for multiple account detection, but now it is not.
    2. Everyone who played this game knows. If all the planets are in the same place, this is a multiple calculation indicator. this is not a written rule, but those who have played the game for a long time know this.
    3. The arrangement of your planets and the logic of your attacks may have stimulated that feeling in me, something normal from that.
    4. You always call me a troll, have you ever been penalized for that? you didn't get this also evokes different things.
    5. and I say it over and over again. If you had the attack on me and what happened afterwards. You would have given similar responses.
    6. You say you need to enter the administration panel to understand that someone has multiple accounts.
    So what do you do if the ip control or device control cannot explain the situations you suspect?

    I'll tell you. You say troll to anyone who says this.
    It does not solve the problem, you constantly punish.

    Passing the subject does not bring back my loss.
    plus I spent a lot of time for this game. others are stealing this from me. I'm not doing any development anymore on my account. prolonged attacks only. 40 hours. it works or not. just the reaction.


    By the way, when I say loss, it's not raw material or fleet or the moon.
    the desire to play games is completely zero.
    Last edited by Bauherr; 03.12.2020 at 20:29. Reason: Double Post

  10. #9
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Join Date
    13.03.2013
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    you really don't get it do you?

    when people play together in an alliance they tend to put their planets near to each other, even in the same system most of the time.

    do you know why they do that? let's say one of them has standing fleet on a moon, you attack them. the alliance members get a message that you are attacking, they jump into the system and use the "Hold" function to ninja your attack, that's something that is done in EVERY SINGLE F**ING game like ogame

    And just so you know: IP detection is working 100%, enough people have been banned for Multi usage because of IP detection.

    The reason why you get attacked all the time by everyone? Because you piss them off with your behavior
    Last edited by Kiva; 03.12.2020 at 15:18.

  11. #10
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    27.04.2020
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiva View Post
    you really don't get it do you?

    when people play together in an alliance they tend to put their planets near to each other, even in the same system most of the time.

    do you know why they do that? let's say one of them has standing fleet on a moon, you attack them. the alliance members get a message that you are attacking, they jump into the system and use the "Hold" function to ninja your attack, that's something that is done in EVERY SINGLE F**ING game like ogame

    And just so you know: IP detection is working 100%, enough people have been banned for Multi usage because of IP detection.

    The reason why you get attacked all the time by everyone? Because you piss them off with your behavior
    what i want to say It is not that those in the alliance take a planet from the same place.
    the fifteen planets of a person are in the same place.

    not everyone is attacking me. very few people attack. I'm not saying that. Two enemies attacking each other with 1 second intervals on the day of the war.


    There is no more blind than not wanting to see!
    Last edited by Bauherr; 03.12.2020 at 21:34. Reason: Double Post

Marcadores

Marcadores

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •