Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas

Post Thanks / Like
    These two types of statistics exist exactly as described at XOrbit.
    I think we could save ourselves most of the discussion and be much more productive if you would take a look at XOrbit.
    Vendetta-Plus and Prohibition 1933 is very similar to XOrbit.

XOrbit actually contains all the functions that these two games have.
    A few things are different, but we can manage that.

In general, there are a lot of things that have grown in XOrbit over the years that give more information and options to the players than those two Vendetta games.
    I think there are a lot of improvements that Vendetta players will be happy about.
    I understood the concept, thanks
    I wait for the beta opening. This is perfect!

Post Thanks / Like
    The ranking is similar, the structure, colours and the layout must be completely changed after but as presidente said, the functions are the same as XOrbit.

The beta will help devs to improve this important part of the game to be closer than the original one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco View Post
    The ranking is similar, the structure, colours and the layout must be completely changed after but as presidente said, the functions are the same as XOrbit.

The beta will help devs to improve this important part of the game to be closer than the original one.
    The colours are skin dependent.

Each player can create and publish their own skin: Grafiken / Artworks / Skins
    XOrbit itself currently offers 5 skins.

These can be set in the options.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Presidente View Post
    The colours are skin dependent.

Each player can create and publish their own skin: Grafiken / Artworks / Skins
    XOrbit itself currently offers 5 skins.

These can be set in the options.
    Yes i know this point, however i think that we have to put an "original" skin for vendetta, then each player can do want he want after.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi everiyone
    I told some people about the idea of doing X amount of months the seasons on the server, they told me there was an idea about it. I think that this would encourage players not to give up after some time has passed, or when they are complicated with work or personal things and then have a chance to play another season, the winners would have a trophy in their showcase or hall of fame. This would add more competitiveness and I think that players would not give up when they do not have enough chances to be in the top because they are always the same

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is actually a good idea, but by what iv seen of XOrbit that they do X months servers (That I think would work well in vendetta) maybe the game account could link to the forum (how it is currently) so every time a server closes , or season ends and server is restarted (something to talk about more in depth) the top 3 would get a trophy and the specific for most DMG, most kills, and stuff like that would show in the forum showcase, maybe a link in-game or vice versa (showcase in-game auto link in forum profile to show players accomplishments)

This is something that works very well in other games, the restarting servers creats a bigger income for the company (since long term servers (more time less need to invest, mainly just at the start) a long term (1 year/2 year) server will be wanted by Vendetta players but different speed and duration will also be liked by them (like XOrbit).

For every trophy they should get some sort of prize (credits) to be used on any vendetta server.

Great idea Pixel
    Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN!

Former Stiddari Community Manager
    | - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

"Are you going to be a lion or a sheep, a leader or a follower"
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, thats a question I heared a lot of times. and I have clear opinion to that- but asked some other old players too. They are the same one.

I think it depends on the game system. I Know games or even app-games they start everytime again after some months (e.g. arkheim- realms at war)
    But (the old) vendetta is NOT made for that.
    so I am completely at the opposite opinion.

In vendetta you build & manage buildings for months, improve troops by different trainings.

it makes no fun to start all 3 month or 6/9/12 from beginning- and no sense.
    It´s obvisios that this method demotivate active players and rewards inactive ones.

How I said, if the game works like the old version at building & training.

If not, then sounds like that the game gets a bigger upgrade.
    (shorter building & training time, faster production, quicker units) - but I cannot imagine...atm. because the game would lose his character. and I believe old players would´t like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by -Litschi- View Post
    Hi, thats a question I heared a lot of times. and I have clear opinion to that- but asked some other old players too. They are the same one.

I think it depends on the game system. I Know games or even app-games they start everytime again after some months (e.g. arkheim- realms at war)
    But (the old) vendetta is NOT made for that.
    so I am completely at the opposite opinion.

In vendetta you build & manage buildings for months, improve troops by different trainings.

it makes no fun to start all 3 month or 6/9/12 from beginning- and no sense.
    It´s obvisios that this method demotivate active players and rewards inactive ones.

How I said, if the game works like the old version at building & training.

If not, then sounds like that the game gets a bigger upgrade.
    (shorter building & training time, faster production, quicker units) - but I cannot imagine...atm. because the game would lose his character. and I believe old players would´t like it.
    Yes, old-school vendetta players like the very long, 3,4,5 years (without restart) but some not so old prefer abit faster passed and "maybe" limited time.

It's something that would have to be voted to get a clear picture, would they prefer both systems? One hardcore long term and one short term faster? I know after some time some players wouldnt mind that since there main server would need less time.

Of course here comes the topic of pros, noobs..
    I think most vendetta players left are mostly the not so old vendetta players not many old-school left in my opinion.
    Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN!

Former Stiddari Community Manager
    | - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

"Are you going to be a lion or a sheep, a leader or a follower"
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

9. Likes -Litschi- liked this post
    Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stv3N View Post
    Yes, old-school vendetta players like the very long, 3,4,5 years (without restart) but some not so old prefer abit faster passed and "maybe" limited time.

It's something that would have to be voted to get a clear picture, would they prefer both systems? One hardcore long term and one short term faster? I know after some time some players wouldnt mind that since there main server would need less time.

Of course here comes the topic of pros, noobs..
    I think most vendetta players left are mostly the not so old vendetta players not many old-school left in my opinion.
    Hallo zusammen

Ist es nicht so, dass Vendetta bzw stiddari ein Liebhaber Spiel ist? Ich glaube, dass in erster Linie alte Hasen die dem Charme auch nach Jahren verfallen sind wieder mit an den Start gehen würden. Und genau diese Generation weiß mehr oder weniger genau wie wichtig ein strategischer Aufbau ist und dies wiederum muss über Jahre geplant werden. Für mich ist ein zeitlich begrenzter Zeitraum undenkbar für ein Spiel wie Vendetta.

Einzige Ausnahme die ich mir vorstellen könnte wäre eine Speedwelt über 2-3 Tage wie sie gelegentlich mal von RavenC gestartet wurde.

Bitte nehmt dem Spiel nicht schon vorab den Reiz mit nur 3 monatiger Laufzeit.

Gruß Foxy

--

Hello together

Isn't it true that Vendetta or stiddari is a lover's game? I think that first and foremost, old hands who have fallen for the charm even after years would join in again. And it is precisely this generation that knows more or less exactly how important a strategic build-up is, and this in turn has to be planned over years. For me, a time-limited period is unthinkable for a game like Vendetta.

The only exception I could imagine would be a speed world over 2-3 days, as RavenC has occasionally started.

Please don't take away the game's appeal in advance with only 3 months.

Greetings Foxy

11. Likes -Litschi- liked this post
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To give you some important input or idea for your vendetta topic:

in xorbit we managed to find an arrangement between long term universes and the short term competitive universes, which last 3 months:

Of course some players like to play their accs for a really long time over years, some like the thrill of a short time competition.

the clue is: we combine both. The accounts, which are created for the 3 month universes, are given the opportunity, to join a longtime universe once the competition is over.

Im not that deep into Vendetta to know its features and so on, but maybe this idea of a fusion between such different universes is a possibility for you.

13. Likes -Litschi- liked this post

Marcadores

Marcadores