Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ideas

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nein wäre keine wirkliche Option für mich.

Zum einen weil ich und bestimmt viele andere Spieler auch nicht nur auf vendetta warten sondern sicher auch noch andere (teilweise Langzeitspiele) zocken. Viele haben inzwischen Familie oder müssen auch einfach mal zum arbeiten. Somit würde ich sicherlich auf keinem befristeten Server starten. Vergeudete Zeit.

Zum anderen ist es praktisch unmöglich bei einem Langzeit Server auch Monate später neuen Spielern eine faire Chance zu geben. Rückstände sind praktisch kaum noch aufzuholen. (Wobei wenn ich es beim reinschnuppern von xorbit richtig verstanden habe bekommt man später einen Startbonus bei Forschung usw).

Im übrigen bin ich irgendwie zu blöd meinen Nick auch oben zu sehen. Ich hab mich niemals mit pathvadro angemeldet..

Gruß Foxy
    --

No would not really be an option for me.

For one thing, because I and I'm sure many other players aren't just waiting for vendetta, but also play other (partly long-term) games. Many of them have families or simply have to go to work. So I would certainly not start on a limited server. It's a waste of time.

On the other hand, it is practically impossible to give new players a fair chance on a long-term server even months later. Backlogs are practically impossible to catch up on. (Although if I understood correctly when I tried out xorbit, you get a starting bonus for research etc. later on).

By the way, I'm somehow too stupid to see my nick at the top. I've never registered with pathvadro.

Greetings Foxy

Post Thanks / Like
    At XOrbit, new players get a starting bonus the older the universe gets.
    This allows players to start and play along even years later.

Also, you can take over accounts that have already become inactive, so you don't have to start from 0.

What Invincible meant is:
    There are two worlds (in XOrbit universes)
    World 1 runs for years. (unlimited)
    World 2 runs only 3 months

The players from world 2 can merge into world 1 after the 3 months (if they want to).
    In this fusion, the accounts are then also adjusted to world 1, so that they are not too strong and not too weak.

Through these 3 possibilities, a long-term world remains active even after years. At XOrbit we have players who have been playing in a world for over 7 years.

But all these are just ideas. How we solve this at Vendetta we still have to discuss here with you.

3. Thanks DonSacha thanked for this post
    Likes DonSacha, -Litschi- liked this post
    Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ich muss gestehen, dass ich das sogar wieder interessant finde. Kenne das bisher aus vergangenen Spielen selber noch gar nicht. Ist sicherlich nicht leicht ein gutes balancing hinzubekommen jedoch werdet ihr da schon von xorbit einige Erfahrungen gesammelt haben. Jetzt bin ich direkt neugierig welche Entwicklungen bei vendetta zu erwarten sind.

Was ich aber auch strikt ablehnen würde (wurde von litschi schon angesprochen) ist eine Begrenzung auf 250 usw je Palast.

Gruß Foxy
    (auch danke dass mein Nick jetzt oben ☝ steht)

--

I must confess that I actually find this interesting again. I haven't seen this at all in past games. It is certainly not easy to achieve good balancing, but you will already have gained some experience from xorbit. Now I'm directly curious about what developments can be expected with vendetta.

But what I would also strictly reject (litschi has already mentioned this) is a limit of 250 etc. per palace.

Greetings Foxy
    (also thanks that my nick is now at the top ☝)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Presidente View Post

Also, you can take over accounts that have already become inactive, so you don't have to start from 0.

The players from world 2 can merge into world 1 after the 3 months (if they want to).
    In this fusion, the accounts are then also adjusted to world 1, so that they are not too strong and not too weak.

Through these 3 possibilities, a long-term world remains active even after years. At XOrbit we have players who have been playing in a world for over 7 years.

But all these are just ideas. How we solve this at Vendetta we still have to discuss here with you.

WoW
    Very very Good!

Post Thanks / Like

sounds rly interesting.

so it looks like a exiting future with great features.

Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as we enter the game, first of all, we will have the possibility to choose our first building (the first coordinate)?

The first login, on all servers, gave us the possibility to choose the first building. the option gave the possibility to enter the coordinates, or recommended some available coordinates. In case of choice of coordinate already occupied, the message was issued: "building occupied".

Post Thanks / Like
    will there the possibility again to skip the last 5 Minutes of building time ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by -Litschi- View Post
    will there the possibility again to skip the last 5 Minutes of building time ?
    This was a feature Stiddari had because it was part of the planned features for premium that was never implemented.
    I have not seen this option in XOrbit and do not think it will be available initially.

Something that would have to be discussed.
    Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN!

Former Stiddari Community Manager
    | - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

"Are you going to be a lion or a sheep, a leader or a follower"
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, this is very interesting, congratulations for thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DonSacha View Post
    As soon as we enter the game, first of all, we will have the possibility to choose our first building (the first coordinate)?

The first login, on all servers, gave us the possibility to choose the first building. the option gave the possibility to enter the coordinates, or recommended some available coordinates. In case of choice of coordinate already occupied, the message was issued: "building occupied".

Ciao Sasha, better if the coordinates were random and with a reduced range (eg from 1: 1: 1 to 5: 5: 5) and with a maximum number of buildings that can be built .. so the players are close and there is no one in 50: 50: 255 acting as a pusher

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to play again with you Sasha Noob. See you in the server

Marcadores

Marcadores