Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ideas

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kod View Post
    Certainly. In Xorbit, we have the same problem. I give an example, there was a guy with more than 266,000,000,000,000 points than I and He always sent a large fleet to steal nothing. But it's not just him. All the Top 5 in Theia NG do that.
    Whenever we do fleetsave, we can't fly with all the resources and the strongest players attack you for the resources that remain on the moon, in my opinion, it doesn't make sense.

sorry to say but that is really your fault then ...

strong players tend to attack easy targets, that is and will allways be the clue. so why should someone like him stop attacking you if he allways gets "remaining ress on moon"? evolution transporters cost like nothing in this theia ng universe, so to say "we cant fly with all the resources" is a 100% an easy avoidable mistake, which of course triggers strong players.

Having enough cargo space --> no resources loft to attacker --> attacker will get nothing --> you can make progress

or did i forget something?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think yes

I just confirmed what I had written before but this time I have the images saved and it was with small amounts of resources and more than 100 times the storage capacity. If any Administrator wants to, I send you the images.

And I am not just referring to Theia, in Ares it was the same for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Having enough cargo space --> no resources loft to attacker --> attacker will get nothing --> you can make progress
    It's not in English but I think u can understand

https://youtu.be/7qkvXTYB_oo

Now speaking of Vendetta to avoid off topic I also take the opportunity to leave my suggestion for the first server that is launched:

Fleet: 2x
    Production: 2x
    Game Speed: 5x
    Research speed: 5x
    Last edited by Kod; 16.02.2021 at 21:16.
    Old School

Marcadores

Marcadores