Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas

Post Thanks / Like

Ideas

Hey Everyone,

I may be in the wrong section, with so many posts in German im abit lost.

Im an old Vendetta player from Gameforge, never liked Ogame so im abit lost in XOrbit.
    Vendetta & Ogame were pretty much alike but with some diferences, XOrbit is pretty diferente to Ogame, just getting my head around understanding most stuff.

I will use this post to add some ideas, they may even be present and i didnt realize, bare with me trying to understand everything.
    Some stuff are features im used to having in Vendetta.

- In Overview i cant see a summary of my troops, would be great to have a list with fleet/troops in building, or even easier view with the symbol o each unit.
    - In Overview i find the attack confusing, too much text, I find it easier if it just said the mission of the fleet/troop (Spy, Atack, Transport..) & duracion to destination, if you hover mouse of mission it will give more details, units, destination, etc... once mission has reached restination it should simply say returning and again the overview when hover over.
    - Background; Personally i think the backgroun in certain boxes shouldnt be see threw, i makes it abit harder to view.
    - Fleet menu, I think this menu is not needed, if you allow to cancel misions from overview and it shows current missions, there shouldnt be no need for it.
    - In overview i cant see current buildings upgrading.
    - I would clean the overwiev page, so there is only vital information here.

Well mainly talked about the overview i will add more stuff as i investigate.

Hope this feed back is usefully, only my personal opinion, doesnt have to be the best.

Best Regards

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking Xorbit Game...

I don't see some main parts:

- the mission menu - where I can decide which mission to entrust to my troops (attack, transport, occupy building....)
    - Farm List - save a list of buildings so you can click on the building to send missions
    - Chat Game - exchange in-game messages publicly
    - Ranking - (players, alliances, damage score) ability to click on the player to view all the information, especially the buildings to be able to send missions

if these parts exist and I haven't seen them, I apologize

to be continued...
    Last edited by DonSacha; 10.12.2020 at 21:33.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSacha View Post

- the mission menu - where I can decide which mission to entrust to my troops (attack, transport, occupy building....)
    - Farm List - save a list of buildings so you can click on the building to send missions
    - Ranking - (players, alliances, damage score) ability to click on the player to view all the information, especially the buildings to be able to send missions

to be continued...
    It's abit different;

In observation you can find statistics, that's ranking.
    In fleet is the attack menu and it shows a target list or something like that.
    I don't think there is a public chat.

The map is galaxy and you can attack, occupy from there.

I have found it abit difficult myself , since it's not like vendetta.

Post Thanks / Like

to be continued...

1. ​Die Missionen-Seite heißt bei XOrbit "fleet".
    2. This is the "spy report" at XOrbit. By XOrbit you have to spy first before you see this.
    3. For game chat, there is the forum and Discord. There is no chat in the game itself.
    4. The ranking is the "statistics", you can see everything there.

So it's all there, just a little different.

XOrbit also does not have a "city-map" but a "galaxy" view.
    This one will look completely different in Vendetta, but will have similar play. (View city / galaxy, click, attack)

There will be some things that are completely different in Vendetta.
    However, some things will still be similar at the beginning and will change over time.

Vendetta will develop a lot during the open beta and the following months.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv3N View Post
    - In Overview i cant see a summary of my troops, would be great to have a list with fleet/troops in building, or even easier view with the symbol o each unit.
    - In Overview i find the attack confusing, too much text, I find it easier if it just said the mission of the fleet/troop (Spy, Atack, Transport..) & duracion to destination, if you hover mouse of mission it will give more details, units, destination, etc... once mission has reached restination it should simply say returning and again the overview when hover over.
    - Background; Personally i think the backgroun in certain boxes shouldnt be see threw, i makes it abit harder to view.
    - Fleet menu, I think this menu is not needed, if you allow to cancel misions from overview and it shows current missions, there shouldnt be no need for it.
    - In overview i cant see current buildings upgrading.
    - I would clean the overwiev page, so there is only vital information here.
    1. You can see your units in XOrbit under "fleet" and under "imperium".
    2. The background image and the colours depend on the skin. You can change this under Options.
    3. You can only cancel the fleet via the "Fleet" page, the "overview" is only an overview.
    4. When you upgrade a building or research just now, you see that for every planet.
    5. The overview page shows you: all planets, what is currently being built there, whether research is currently being done and (if you have the officer) your statistics.
    Last edited by El_Presidente; 11.12.2020 at 00:48. Reason: Text extended

5. Thanks Stv3N thanked for this post
    Likes Stv3N liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Presidente View Post
    1. ​Die Missionen-Seite heißt bei XOrbit "fleet".
    2. This is the "spy report" at XOrbit. By XOrbit you have to spy first before you see this.
    3. For game chat, there is the forum and Discord. There is no chat in the game itself.
    4. The ranking is the "statistics", you can see everything there.

So it's all there, just a little different.

XOrbit also does not have a "city-map" but a "galaxy" view.
    This one will look completely different in Vendetta, but will have similar play. (View city / galaxy, click, attack)

There will be some things that are completely different in Vendetta.
    However, some things will still be similar at the beginning and will change over time.

Vendetta will develop a lot during the open beta and the following months.

1. You can see your units in XOrbit under "fleet" and under "imperium".
    2. The background image and the colours depend on the skin. You can change this under Options.
    3. You can only cancel the fleet via the "Fleet" page, the "overview" is only an overview.
    4. When you upgrade a building or research just now, you see that for every planet.
    5. The overview page shows you: all planets, what is currently being built there, whether research is currently being done and (if you have the officer) your statistics.
    Could you explain how Statistics works? (ranking)
    It counts my building points? does it consider fleet?

If im in an attack it adds that to my statistics?
    Looks a bit diferent to what we are used to, i imagine its disigned like this so players dont just "flower" (grow and dont do attacks)

Post Thanks / Like
    We are used to this type of Ranking Players:

ranking position [#1]
    player name [El_Presidente]
    tag alliance [[X_O]] - this is only evident if a player is part of an alliance, otherwise this is missing in the player's string
    training points [xx.xxx] - addition of scores of all training
    structure points [xx.xxx] - addition of scores of all structures
    troops points [xx.xxx] - These increase and decrease based on existing troops
    total points [xx.xxx]

number of buildings "planets" [xx] - This is based to the buildings that have occupied

all this horizontally, this is an example:

#1 El_Presidente [X_O] 85.621 868.106 424.505.250 425.458.977 49

Ranking Alliance:

ranking position [#3]
    alliance name [Xorbit]
    tag alliance [[X_O]]
    alliance points [xxx.xxx.xxx] - The alliance points is the sum of the total score of all players in the alliance

number players [12] - number players entered in alliance

#3 Xorbit [X_O] 958.256.366 12

Ranking Damage:

ranking position [#5]
    player name [El_Presidente]
    troops destroyed [xxx.xxx.xxx] - total points of the troops destroyed

#5 El_Presidente 125.352.020

this would be a good ranking
    Last edited by DonSacha; 11.12.2020 at 21:39.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have no picture? maybe easier to imagine

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by -Litschi- View Post
    Do you have no picture? maybe easier to imagine
    Hello Litschi

This is an example:

Ranking Player

Ranking Alliance:

Ranking Damage:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Litschi

This is an example:

Ranking Player

Ranking Alliance:

Ranking Damage:
    That's great stuff Sacha.
    The developers have all this information given to them.
    They even have been able to create a server of Prohibition, so the have a good idea about this.

As President has mentioned, the beta will be a mix between XOrbit & Vendetta, before an official server is launched the beta have lots of structural, functions, etc tweaks.

The more Vendetta users on this forum and discord the more feedback everyone can give. Once the team has an official launch date we will do an advertisement so everyone can help in the development.
    Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN!

Former Stiddari Community Manager
    | - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

"Are you going to be a lion or a sheep, a leader or a follower"
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you explain how Statistics works? (ranking)
    It counts my building points? does it consider fleet?

If im in an attack it adds that to my statistics?
    Looks a bit diferent to what we are used to, i imagine its disigned like this so players dont just "flower" (grow and dont do attacks)
    The statistics actually work just like in any other game.

When you are on the statistics/ranking, you choose whether you want to know the buildings/rooms, fleets/troops, defence or research/education or total statistics.

You can also display all the values of a single player.

If a player attacks you and destroys your units, you lose points.
    If you build units, research, construct buildings, ... then you get points.
    So far we are not completely through with the vendetta-plus code, but at the moment it looks like it is exactly the same calculation in XOrbit.

We are used to this type of Ranking Players: ...
    Hello Litschi

This is an example:

Ranking Player

Ranking Alliance:

Ranking Damage:
    These two types of statistics exist exactly as described at XOrbit.
    I think we could save ourselves most of the discussion and be much more productive if you would take a look at XOrbit.

They even have been able to create a server of Prohibition, so the have a good idea about this.

As President has mentioned, the beta will be a mix between XOrbit & Vendetta, before an official server is launched the beta have lots of structural, functions, etc tweaks.

The more Vendetta users on this forum and discord the more feedback everyone can give. Once the team has an official launch date we will do an advertisement so everyone can help in the development.
    Vendetta-Plus and Prohibition 1933 is very similar to XOrbit.

XOrbit actually contains all the functions that these two games have.
    A few things are different, but we can manage that.

In general, there are a lot of things that have grown in XOrbit over the years that give more information and options to the players than those two Vendetta games.
    I think there are a lot of improvements that Vendetta players will be happy about.

Marcadores

Marcadores