Thread: Bug / Need help.

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like

Bug / Need help.

Hi, I need help. I lost 120,000,000,000,000,000 metal and 126,000,000,000,000,000 crystal + 1,000,000,000,000,000 deuterium. And 1,000,000,000 conveyors. I was sending resources from one colony to another raising the mines and out of nowhere the flight disappeared, I looked in all the colonies and the ships and the resources are not there. I guess it's a bug (I was doing attacks all day to collect it ) Theia Universe

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My new nick is "Lyon" ingame.

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Das ist vielleicht der selbe Fehler den ich gerade habe: Die Flotten sind noch unterwegs!
    Ich wollte gerade etwas herumspioniert, aber habe keine Berichte bekommen. Nun, unter "Flotte" sehe ich das die Spios noch unterwegs sind, und wenn ichnsie zurück ziehe, brauchen sie zwar die komplette Zeitlang bis sie angeblich wieder am Ausgansplanet ankommen, allerdings bleiben sie da ebenfalls hängen.

deepL Übersetzer:
    This may be the same mistake I'm having right now: The fleets are still on the move!
    I was just about to do some spying, but I didn't get any reports. Well, under "Fleet" I see that the Spios are still on the way, and when I pull them back, they take the entire time until they supposedly arrive back at the starting planet, but they also get stuck there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    there is no hanging fleet in theia.
    I already looked up your fleets, but couldn't find the mentioned one as there are many thousands to check.

We need more information to investigate this topic.
    Please open a Ticket Ingame and choose "Resource Compensation Association Attack (ACS)" (just for this topic) and mention, that you posted this problem here.
    We need to know the start coordinates and target coordinates as well as time period when this happend.

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also meine Flotten sind mittlerweile zurück. Irgendwann zwischen 4:31 Uhr und 7:52 Uhr sind sie wohl zurück gekommen ;-)

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, it already solved itself. Fleets and resources appeared out of nowhere on the planet where he had sent them. The strange thing that for about 3 hours they did not appear anywhere, I logged back in before going to sleep and there they were luckily I got to do fleet

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    uf, menos mal, era mucho para pederlo!!!!! :Rodar los ojos:

Marcadores

Marcadores