Thread: Gaia - account glitch/lock/block?

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like

Gaia - account glitch/lock/block?

Hello, I have a problem with reaching into my account on Gaia universum. I cannot get inside. Does anyone have similar problems? Or maybe someone knows how to reach Tech Support? I've went all over this forum (I guess) and did not found any contact point, only info that Game Mods may have regular accounts inside each Uni - and I'm guessing I am supposed to PM them? I would like to, but I cannot enter Uni
    Instead Uni view I have weirdly looking page with Error:

Fatal Error. Please try again or contact a team member.
    Guru Meditation: #476f6ea174f32a1bc94f563c

Thanks in advance for any help or tips!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for reporting the error. We'll have a look at it as soon as possible.

As you already saw and respondet at the ingame support ticket, I assume you know that you are currently banned in Gaia.
    (Just as a reminder: discussing tickets or banns on the forum is not allowed.)

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, correctly! And because of this I'm amused even more, especially that some part of messages are not in English (in German I guess), and thus I'm not really sure what is happening - glitch or block?
    From what you said I understand that was ticket with bann? If yes, where I can get more info, like what I done wrong?
    In the meantime I found on this forum FAQ with Game Rules, point: §15.1, talking about activity times longer that 18 hours. On which communication channel I can talk about it?

Neuer Benutzer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, where can I get any info or appeal against the ban? I've put tremendous amount of time and effort into my account, got blocked for no reason other than long playing long hours here (its my decision what should I do with my free time).
    I understand this game is a dead horse with active players no more than 10 in peak hours, and eye-hurting user interface, but I guess there is still someone alive in support?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaitarea View Post
    §15.1, talking about activity times longer that 18 hours. On which communication channel I can talk about it?
    That's not why you are banned.
    As you can see the ingame Ticket in which the ban reason is written, you are able to see "Bugusing"

§6: Bugusing
    6.1 The exploitation of program errors (bugs) is prohibited and may, depending on the severity, lead to a ban.
    6.2 Bugs must be reported in detail in the forum. Sharing information about bugs with other players is prohibited and may result in a ban.

It's not possible to appeal against the ban as we've got evidence that it was exploited.

Again, discussing tickets or banns on the forum is not allowed. (Why I close this topic)

6. Thanks kiuri, Vice thanked for this post

Marcadores

Marcadores